Benefits of Choosing Insulated Ballet Electrolysis Needles
Ballet Insulated Needles are perfect for clients with a high sensitivity to the discomfort of electrolysis treatment. When Ballet Insulated Needles are used in place of normal Stainless-Steel Needles with high frequency current, the discharge of heat is confined to a smaller area beneath the skin, and the risk of surface damage is lower. Most of the nerve endings in the skin are close to the surface, which makes the use of insulated needles helpful for those with delicate skin.
Made with a medical grade insulation that is less than one micron (0.00004”) thick, the insulated needle helps to protect the surface of the skin by focusing the electrical current on the needle tip, resulting in less trauma from the treatment. This special coating, originally developed for use on dental prosthetics, allows for a smooth insertion that stands up to even the longest treatments.
The methacrylic insulation of Ballet Electrolysis Needles not only protects the skin from overtreatment, it also helps to increase the comfort level of the client. This product is strongly recommended for electrolysis treatment on clients with delicate, sensitive skin that are seeking out a less invasive experience.
- Ballet’s unique micro-polished shaft and tip ensures a smooth insertion and effective treatments.
- Coated with medical-grade insulation less than one micron thick.
- Special insulated coating allows smooth insertions and stands up to long treatment sessions.
- Protects the sensitive surface layers of the skin.
- Suggested for clients with a high sensitivity to the discomfort of electrolysis.